Does your horses have tendon weakness, or have injured tendons from accident or stress during performance?
Ten Done is a blend of herbs for horses traditionally used to support the muscles and connective tissue. We recommend this for competitive horses in heavy training that may develop tendon or ligament problems, that are newly injured, or that remain sore from old injuries. Devil’s Claw, Rue and Poplar Buds, are traditionally used to repair damaged tendons or ligaments. Top competitive horses around the world have been using this product since the mid 1990’s. Consult your vet about all training injuries. It can be beneficial for:
- Reducing muscle soreness
- Assisting recovery from tendon and ligament injury
- Encouraging full, vibrant health
- Reducing the risk of reoccurring injury during competition when used as a preventative with Free Flowin and/or Garlic n Roses with Astragalus.
Ingredients: Devil's Claw, Rue, Hyssop, Nettle, Poplar Buds, Garlic, Spearmint, Dulse, Astragalus, Bladderwrack, Parsley Root, Chia Seed
Suggested Use: 3 TBS twice daily for 30-60 days, then 3 TBS once daily for six days a week until horse is fully recovered.
For additional benefits we recommend using in conjunction with:
- EQ34 Free Flowin' to rebuild tendons, provide extra pain relief and further reduce inflammation.
- EQ61 Yucca with Devil's Claw & Myrrh to prevent arthritis.
- Garlic n' Roses with Astragalus & Schizandria Berries to reduce inflammation and increase circulation to the legs.
- EQ44 Chia Seed to provide Omega 3-6 oils during recovery from injury.