Run For Your Life with Echinacea
Does your horse need to perform at peak, have recurring respiratory issues, and you want a non toxic solution to his breathing or EIPH issues?
This blend of Chinese herbs for horses traditionally known to support the respiratory system acts like a natural albuterol to encourage improved oxygen exchange between the lungs and blood. It is the perfect herbal alternative to conventional supplements or treatments for equine breathing problems because it does not have any adverse side effects. It is especially helpful to horses with allergies and chronic respiratory issues.
Run for Your Life with Echinacea provides all the benefits of regular Run For Your Life with additional immune system support. It can be beneficial for:
- Boosting the immune system and purifying the blood to fight infection
- Providing relief from respiratory allergens and heaves
- Clearing fluid from the lungs to improve respiration
- Avoiding lung hemorrhage and scarring of the lung tissue
- Improving oxygenation of the blood for improved energy
- Boosting energy and reducing recovery times
Ingredients: Echinacea, Yarrow, Tienchi, Mullein, Ghi Zhi, Jie Geng, Huang Qi, Dan Sheng, Nan Sha Shen, Bei Sha Shen, Chuan Jiao Pi, Tian Qi, Kun Bu, Xian He Cao
- Loading/Maintenance: 3 TBS two times daily for 30 days, then wait ten days, repeat for 30 days if needed
- Pre event: 3 TBS two times daily 2 days before event, day of and day after event or when traveling to barns that may have flu outbreaks.
For additional benefits for serious allergies involving the respiratory system, we suggest using in combination with:
- Equi Shield to flood the body with antioxidants to relieve stress on the immune system and adaptogenic herbs to revive every organ and system in the body
- Milk Thistle Seeds to detox the liver. In Chinese medicine, lung issues always involve the liver. We formulated this blend so that horses with respiratory issues get maximum benefits from the herbs they are taking by cleansing the liver.