Herbal Pet Wormer
Are you looking for a non-toxic herbal alternative to chemical pet wormers that contains Diatomaceous Earth?
Paragone is a blend of herbs for pets traditionally known for their vermicide and vermifuge properties to destroy parasites or worms and expel them from the body. We added food grade Diatomaceous Earth (traditionally used for parasite control) with natural minerals aiding bone and muscle health and to buffer your pet's tummy with serious parasite or protozoa infection.
Used in combination, a natural whole food diet, plenty of fresh water, and Paragone can eliminate parasites and allow the body to heal. Parasites can be serious and adversely affect your pet’s health. If you suspect a problem, consult your vet for testing. It can be beneficial for:
- Preventing infestation by killing adult parasites and their eggs
- Killing and expelling internal parasites
- Overcoming immune weakness
- Naturally buffering the tummy naturally
- Providing plant based natural minerals lost during infestation
- Improving digestion and nutritional absorption of nutrients from food
We encourage you to keep your pet area clean and to have your vet check the stool once or twice a year.
Ingredients: Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, Cloves, Cinnamon, Wormwood, Artemesia Dentata, Chia Seed, Roasted Torrey Seed
Suggested Use: Use appropriate amount for your pets' weight
Initial Dose: Once a day for 30 days. Then once a day for 10 days each month.
*We recommend beginning 3 days before the full moon and ending 3 days after the full moon each month.
- 0 -10 kg / 0-22 lb - 1/8 tsp
- 11-20 kg / 23-44 lb - 1/4 tsp
- 21-30 kg / 45-66 lb - 1/2 tsp
- 31-40 kg / 67-88 lb - 2/3 tsp
- 41-49 kg / 89-110 lb - 3/4 tsp
- 50-60 kg / 111-132 lb - 1 tsp
For optimal parasite control use in combination with: