Paragone is a blend of herbs for horses traditionally known for their vermicide and vermifuge properties to destroy parasites or worms and expel them from the body. We added food grade Diatomaceous Earth to buffer the gut of horses with serious parasite or protozoa infection. These horses tend to have a leaky gut syndrome.
Used in combination, a natural whole food diet, plenty of fresh water, and Paragone can eliminate parasites and allow the body to repair leaky gut syndrome. Parasites can be serious and adversely affect your horse’s health. If you suspect a problem, consult your vet for testing. It can be beneficial for:
- Preventing infestation by killing adult parasites and their eggs.
- Killing and expelling internal parasites
- Overcoming immune weakness
- Naturally buffering the gut naturally
- Providing plant based natural minerals lost during infestation
- Improving digestion and nutritional absorption of nutrients from food
We strongly recommend using in combination with:
- Garlic or Garlic n' Roses with Seaweed to cleanse the blood, enhance immune system, and provide essential minerals like sulphr. Worms hate garlic and sulphur!
- Lovely Dust for external parasite control
We encourage you to keep your paddocks clean and to have your vet check the stool once or twice a year.
Ingredients: Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, Cloves, Cinnamon, Wormwood, Slippery Elm, Marshmallow Artemesia Dentata, NIgella Sativa, Chia Seed, Roasted Torrey Seed. Licorice
Suggested Use: 3 TBS once daily, 6 days a week for one month, then use 10 days a month during the full moon. If trauma or stomach upset increase to full dose twice a day for a week, then back to 10 days a month. Alternate with Paris Sights herbal blend every 4-6 months.