Organic Aloe Vera Juice for Pets Stomach, Digestion, Pain, Inflammation
Are you looking for a quality Aloe Vera juice to support all around natural health and healing?
ALOE VERA, a popular and well-known herb for pets, is traditionally known to contain healing properties to benefit overall health. Aloe Vera Juice with immune stimulant and anti-inflammatory properties has been used for thousands of years as a "do all" plant or herb. It’s the perfect natural herbal alternative to many conventional pet supplements and can be beneficial for:
- Stimulating circulation in wounded areas to promote healing
- Preventing and drawing out infection
- Relieving pain and itching on contact, especially for burns
- Promoting absorption of nutrients through the digestive tract to normalize blood sugar
- Promoting removal of dead skin and stimulating normal cell growth for rapid healing
- Preventing some cancer causing substances from entering the liver
- Stimulating the growth of healthy kidney cells
- Reducing inflammation caused by arthritis
- Expelling pinworms
Aloe Vera is a killer tape for abnormal cellular growth, tumors or cancer cells. The soothing emollient properties of Aloin, both topically and internally, are well known for long term use for stomach problems in pets. This includes ulcers, acidosis, cramping and poor digestion.
Ingredients: Certified Organic whole leaf Aloe Vera Juice (99.7%) Less than 1% natural food grade Citric Acid (oxidation inhibitor) and Potassium Sorbate (mold inhibitor)
Suggested Use: Give suggested dose by syringe or dropper.
- Dogs under 10 lbs: 1/4 tsp twice daily
- Dogs 10 to 35 Lbs: 3/4 tsp twice daily
- Dogs over 35 LBS: up to 1 to 3 TBS twice daily
- Cats - 1/8 tsp daily
For additional benefits use in combination with Soothe P25
, a natural plant based buffer with minerals.