Mighty Mix | Horse Allergies
Is your horse reactive to chemicals, vaccines, internal organ deficiency, have systemic distress, allergies, hives or does it recover slowly after competition?
This herbal alternative is a blend of herbs for horses traditionally known for their astringent, emollient, and antibiotic, and adaptogenic properties. Mighty Mix is meant to support the internal organs by gently building, detoxing and restoring them to a healthy condition and can be useful to relieve systemic distress. The plant based minerals are safe and easy for your horse to digest. Competitive horses can get worn down and become physically reactive because of the amount of vaccines and drugs required for competition. By strengthening cellular health, Mighty Mix can help your horse deal with the stress of aging, over use, or long term illness. If you suspect serious illness, consult your vet. It can be beneficial for:
- Overcoming environmental poisoning
- Soothing and healing inflamed areas caused by allergies and hives
- Strengthening internal organs and muscles.
- Contracting tissue and halting discharges
- Softening and protecting external surfaces, such as the skin
- Stopping the growth of harmful bacteria, encouraging natural bacteria in the gut
- Increasing circulation and blood purification
- Reducing allergic reactions caused by allergens in air, food, water
For best results use in combination with:
- Garlic N Roses with Seaweed blend to increase circulation and boost immune system, provide more minerals from seaweed and
- Chia Seeds to encourage the production of healthy cells and provide essential Omega 3-6 essential fatty acids.
Ingredients: Turmeric, Devils Claw, Marshmallow Root, Poplar Buds, Bee Pollen, Hyssop, Chickweed, Spearmint, Parsley Leaf, Nettle, Kelp, Rose Hips, Dong Quai.
Suggested Use: 3 TBS twice daily for 30-90 days, 6 days a week.
- Mighty Mix can be prepared as a tea to be poured over feed. Simply slow boil 1 quart of water and 12 heaping TBS of Mighty Mix for 20 minutes and pour 1 cup over feed two times daily. Do not strain.