Liver Up | Horse Liver Detox for Energy
Is your horse sluggish, worn out, toxic, injured, drugged or refusing to eat?
This is a proprietary blend of herbs for horses traditionally known to cleanse and rejuvenate the body so it can function efficiently. This herbal alternative to conventional horse supplements is useful for cardiovascular and digestive system support, especially the liver. It was originally formulated in 1997 for a World Class Show Jumper that suffered from severe anxiety and overload of drugs due to constant travel between North America and Europe. The over use of drugs resulted in an abnormal liver enzyme count. After using this formula for 3 weeks, her liver count tested normal. She went on to win all the big show jumping competitions in Europe that year. Liver Up is a gentle, proven liver detox for improved equine health. It can be beneficial for:
- Cleansing the liver of environmental and drug related toxins
- Improving horse liver function for improved enzyme count
- Purifying the blood and increasing energy levels
- Increasing appetite
- Relieving stress caused by travel and unfamiliar environment
- Assisting the body’s release of toxic side effects of stored fear, anxiety and competitive emotions.
For additional benefits use in combination with one or more of the following:
- Calm the Chaos for emotional support
- Thumper herbal electrolyte support to rejuvenate competitive or debilitated horses
Ingredients: Milk Thistle, Burdock Root, Carrot, Parsley, Yarrow, Hibiscus, Hyssop, Dandelion Leaf, Marshmallow, Dandelion Root, Coptis Rhizome Node.
Suggested Use: 3 TBS twice for 30-90 days, then 1 heaping TBS 1- 2 times daily 6 days a week for maintenance. Use loading dose prior to racing or stressful events.
Suggested Use for Miniature Horses:
- 140 lbs - 2 teaspoons 2 times a day
- 150 lbs - 2 teaspoons 2 times a day
- 230 lbs - 3 teaspoons 2 times a day
- 260 lbs - 3 teaspoons 2 times a day