Does your dog or cat have high liver enzyme count, act sluggish or refuse to eat?
Liver Up is a proprietary blend of herbs for pets known to cleanse and rejuvenate the body so it can function efficiently. It is an herbal alternative to conventional small animal supplements for liver and kidney function. After trauma, injury or stressful events, such as starvation or abuse, the liver can "store" toxic excesses of emotion. Liver Up can reduce stress and create positive energy for your pets, by releasing toxic build up in the organs and systems of the body, especially the liver.
This herbal formula is a gentle, proven liver detox for improved canine and feline health and a return to a playful, energetic exuberance for life. It can be beneficial for:
- Cleansing the liver of environmental and drug related toxins
- Improving liver function for improved enzyme count
- Purifying the blood and increasing energy levels
- Increasing appetite
- Relieving stress caused be travel and unfamiliar environments
- Assisting the body’s release of toxic side effects of stored fear, anxiety and calm competitive emotions
Liver Up was originally formulated in 1997 for a World Class Show Jumper, but many vets and pet owners have effectively used this formula over the years for dogs and cats as well.
Ingredients: Milk Thistle, Burdock Root, Carrot, Parsley, Yarrow, Hibiscus, Hyssop, Dandelion Leaf, Marshmallow, Dandelion Root, Coptis Rhizome Node.
Suggested Use: Two times daily for 10 - 30 days then once a day for 6 days a week
- 0 -10 kg / 0-22 lb - 1/8 tsp
- 11-20 kg / 23-44 lb - 1/4 tsp
- 21-30 kg / 45-66 lb - 1/2 tsp
- 31-40 kg / 67-88 lb - 2/3 tsp
- 41-49 kg / 89-110 lb - 3/4 tsp
- 50-60 kg / 111-132 lb - 1 tsp
For additional benefits use in combination with one or more of the following:
herbal electrolyte support for rejuvenation of competitive or debilitated pet.
Calm the Chaos P14 for emotional support
Thumper P53 Detox for Dogs and Small Animals