Are you sluggish, worn out, toxic, injured, drugged or experiencing loss of appetite?
Live 'er Up is a proprietary blend of herbs for people known to gently cleanse and rejuvenate the body so it can function efficiently. Keeping a healthy liver is a cornerstone to longevity. Over stimulation from work place stress, every day worries of life, or pesticides in our food, drugs, alcoholism or stress can cause stagnant liver Chi. This nutritional plant-based blend has been used to gently remove heavy metals from the body. It is a gentle, proven liver detox for improved health and a return to a joyful, energetic exuberance for life. People who have taken it notice a real increase in energy. Live 'er Up is an effective herbal alternative to conventional supplements for liver and kidney function. It can be beneficial for:
- Cleansing the liver of environmental and drug related toxins
- Improving liver function for improved enzyme count
- Purifying the blood
- Increasing appetite and increasing energy levels
- Relieving stress caused be travel and unfamiliar environments
- Assisting the body’s release of toxic side effects of stored fear, anxiety and competitive emotions
- People with Parkinson's Disease have used the Liver Up to help combat free radical damage and reduce the side effects of heavy drugs
- People with Hepatitis have reported better blood work and feelings of wellness
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) teaches that chi is the natural energy through which a disturbance to the energy flow or “stagnation” in the liver channel can indicate a liver disorder such as toxicity. Symptoms include jaundice, sluggishness and loss of appetite, white or brittle nails with ridges, weight gain or weight loss. According to TCM, the liver is also the center of emotions. Live 'er Up frees you from emotional stagnation. It reduces stress and creates a positive energy.
Ingredients: Milk Thistle Seed, Burdock Root, Organic Carrot, Parsley Leaf, Yarrow Flowers, Hibiscus, Hyssop, Dandelion Root, Coptiz Rhizome Node
- 1 TSP twice daily for 30 days, then 6 days a week for 30 days.
- Alternate with 1 TSP Give'r to My Liver twice daily for 30 days, then 6 days a week for 30 days.
- Repeat until 2 containers of each is used.
We suggest alternating with Give'r to My Liver
to allow the body to continue healing. It is important to change herbal blends and supplements every few months so they maintain their effectiveness and provide optimal benefit. Using herbs or supplements 6 days a week and changing blends every few months allows the body to reboot.