Herbs for health
natural Herbal Diets
herbs for high blood pressure
HERBAL SOLUTIONS FOR PEOPLE
Herbs of The World is committed to providing alternative health options for horses, pets, and people. We offer bulk organic, non-fumigated, non-irradiated herbs, custom formulations, and prepared herbal blends for your horses' and pets' natural health. We also provide Herbal Programs for specific health issues.
Gall Bladder Flush
- Olive oil, 20 ounces
- Prune or grape juice (If you absolutely abhor either of these, then use unfiltered apple juice. Even pineapple juice is fine.)
- Several fresh lemons, about 10 depending on their size. You will want to have enough lemon juice on hand as it helps you to manage the oil.
- Herbal tea (Life Force Invigorating teas are best suited for this.)
- A good herbal laxative or an enema bag.
The very best way to flush the gallbladder is to do a proper 7 day fruit fast first and then proceed with two days of a juice fast during which you take the oil. Therefore you would proceed as follows:
Days 1 to 7:
Fruit of any kind, mainly raw but some cooked should be fine such as apple sauce, as much you want to eat. Keep to one kind of fruit each day. Some fruit juice and herbal teas. Also eat nuts, preferably soaked overnight. They are easier to digest in a semi-sprouted state. Continue to take the Life Force Fiber Food as recommended. It will both cleanse your body and allay your hunger pangs. If you find you simply can not stand the hunger, a little yoghurt is fine once in a while. However the Fiber Food should be adequate.
Days 8 and 9: Suggested time schedule
Beginning at 9:00 AM
- Take 1 ounce of olive oil mixed with prune, grape or other juice and some lemon juice. Try using the blender.
- Repeat the procedure every hour until you have, over the day, consumed 8 to 10 ounces of olive oil. Go to bed fairly early.
- Repeat the regime the second day only finishing with a laxative before bed if necessary
Days 10 to 14:
- Go back to your fruit fast, continuing with Fiber Food.
Days 15 to 20:
- Ease back into regular foods with lots of salads and vegetables.