Does your small animal need a gentle detox to help with aging, loss of energy, long term illness or injury?
Liver health is critical. The liver serves many functions and is capable of regenerating. It has a large storage capacity and functional reserve; therefore, it is susceptible to injury and disease because it metabolizes, detoxifies and stores various toxic compounds. For this reason, it is important to cleanse the liver. Vets and pet owners report using Giver To My Liver herbs for pets successfully for dogs and cats with liver issues.
Giv'er to My Liver is a blend of herbs for pets traditionally used to support and nourish the liver. The herbs in this blend provide some protection from permanent damage. It can be beneficial for:
Signs of liver disease vary and include loss of appetite, vomiting, stomach ulceration, diarrhea, seizures or other neurologic problems, fever, gastrointestinal bleeding, blood clotting, jaundice or a yellow tinge to the skin, mucous membranes, and eyes, fluid collection in the abdomen, excessive urination and thirst, changes in liver size, and weight loss.
- Nourishing the liver for improved liver health
- Cleansing and removing toxins from the liver
- Increasing appetite
- Lessening fluid on the abdomen to increase energy levels
Ingredients: Milk Thistle Seeds, Burdock Root, Rose Hips, Pau D'arco (lapocho vera), Dandelion Root, Parsley Leaf
Suggested Use: Two times daily for 30 days. Then give once a day for 6 days a week for 3 to 6 months.
- 0 -10 kg / 0-22 lb - 1/8 tsp
- 11-20 kg / 23-44 lb - 1/4 tsp
- 21-30 kg / 45-66 lb - 1/2 tsp
- 31-40 kg / 67-88 lb - 2/3 tsp
- 41-49 kg / 89-110 lb - 3/4 tsp
- 50-60 kg / 111-132 lb - 1 tsp