Herbs for Pet Urinary Tract Relief
Is your pet suffering with urinary tract crystals or have trouble urinating?
Free and Clear is an all-natural, vet-approved herbs for pets traditionally used to reduce and eliminate all types of urinary tract crystals. This blend of Chinese herbs is perfectly balanced to provide outstanding results with no side effects when used as directed. Since it was formulated in 1989, Free and Clear has been the choice of holistic veterinarians nationwide for preventative care and treatment of acute bladder or kidney conditions. It is an excellent alternative to conventional pet supplements will save you from future vet expenses. It can be beneficial for:
- Relaxing the urethra making it easier and less painful to urinate
- Encourage fluid intake to flush the urinary tract
- Dissolving any type of urinary tract crystal
- Reduce frequency of urination
Symptoms of urinary tract infection include fever, frequent urination, blood in the urine, painful urination, trouble urinating, smelly urine, accidents in the house.
Ingredients: Poria, Cinnamon Twig, Alisma, Atractylodes, Jin Quian Cao, Nei Jing, Polyporous
Suggested Use: two times daily for 10- 30 days then once a day for 6 days a week for
- 0 -10 kg / 0-22 lb - 1/8 tsp
- 11-20 kg / 23-44 lb - 1/4 tsp
- 21-30 kg / 45-66 lb - 1/2 tsp
- 31-40 kg / 67-88 lb - 2/3 tsp
- 41-49 kg / 89-110 lb - 3/4 tsp
- 50-60 kg / 111-132 lb - 1 tsp