Eye-to-Eye | Horse Eye Health Support
Is cataracts, moon blindness, glaucoma or narcolepsy affecting your horses’ eye or brain health?
This herbs for horses blend is traditionally known to support healthy eyes, the brain and all areas of the head. It is an excellent herbal alternative to conventional treatments and provides plant-based bioflavonoids and anti oxidants that nourish eye and brain tissue to prevent free radical damage. The herbs and berries in this blend also support the effects of aging and improve cardiovascular health.. Eye-to-Eye is NOT for horses in heavy training because it may slightly lower blood pressure. Consult your vet if you suspect a serious eye condition. Can be beneficial for:
- Alleviating Narcolepsy symptoms and side effects by increasing circulation to the head and brain.
- Promoting good horse eye health
- Improving equine vision impairments due to cataracts, moon blindness, glaucoma
- Fighting infection and reducing inflammation and discharge caused by eye ulcers or injury
- Preventing free radical damage in the horse eye
- Increasing blood supply to the head and brain
- Encouraging normal equine internal organ function
This formula was originally custom blended for a old horse with Narcolepsy. Since that time it has been successfully used on many horses to alleviate narcolepsy symptoms. Following this, it was used on a race horse that suffered with eye ulcers and was going blind in 1998. Both horses improved; their symptoms receded and they returned to normal life. Since that time many horse owners have successfully used Eye-to-Eye to alleviate narcolepsy symptoms.
Ingredients:Bilberry Fruit, Bilberry Leaf, Wild Crafted Sage (Artemisia ), Gingen Tako Leaf, Rose Hips, Gotu Kola, Calendula, Eyebright, Hawthorne Berries
- 1 good sized handful twice a day in feed until 1 or 2 bags are used
- As a tea: Steep 4 heaping TBS in one quart of boiling water for 30 minutes, do not strain pour over feed
- As an eyewash: Steep 4 heaping TBS in one quart of boiling water for 30 minutes. Cool, strain and rinse eye