EMU OIL for HORSES
Does your horse suffer with aches and pains, arthritis or skin irritations?
Emu oil offers a unique treatment regime for the equine athlete restricted by the use of drugs during and proceeding competition. Our high quality Emu Oil is a deep penetrating, anti-inflammatory moisturizer that absorbs quickly for rapid relief. This transdermal carrier oil is ideal for massage on injured, lame and arthritic animals. Emu oil provides a pharmaceutical free, natural option in the treatment of wounds, scar tissue and arthritic and painful limbs. It can be beneficial for:
- Reducing inflammation to ease muscle aches, stiffness and joint pain
- Enouraging wound healing with an antibacterial effect
- Breaking down old scar formation and reducing bruising
- Promoting normal tissue formation with collagen to rejuvenate and regenerate skin cells
- Providing a dynamic mix of omega-3s,-6s and -9s for optimal cell nutrition
- Relieving itching and redness
- Soothing rashes
Emu oil products have been used in veterinary medicine in the USA and in Australia. It was traditionally used by Aborigines and early white settlers to heal wounds, reduce pain and relieve muscular disorders. In clinical trials, Dr. M. Zimmer from the USA discovered that antibiotics are carried into the deep tissue by the emu oil, allowing deep local treatment of infected dermal wounds. As the cost of equine antibiotics skyrockets, this means the most appropriate antibiotic can be used as a topical application and be more cost effective. Emu oil has a long shelf life due to it's fatty acid composition.
Ingredients: 100% pure Emu oil
Suggested Use: Apply topically over clean, affected area as needed up to several times a day.