Comfrey Compound Healing Salve | A First Aid Kit Essential
Are you searching for a powerful all-round healing salve for your first aid kit?
Our Comfrey Compound Healing Salve is an outstanding, all natural, non-toxic blend of locally grown, fresh ingredients known for their traditional healing properties. Soothing emollient action accents the benefits of this effective and useful salve. This product may be beneficial for:
- Promoting rapid healing of cuts, sores, rashes, scrapes, broken bones and proud flesh
- Preventing scar tissue
- Reducing bruising of skin and bones
- Reducing inflammation and relieving pain
- Fighting bacteria and infection
- Alleviating thin skin problems associated with aging
- Repelling troublesome insects and alleviating itching from insect bites
Comfrey is a treasured herb that strengthens the body and has been used for almost “everything” with no adverse side effects. Fresh, raw Aloe Vera Leaf, grown in house, allows for a rich, creamy texture that applies easily to the skin. Neem oil, derived from the neem tree and called "the village pharmacy" by East Indians, has been used for thousands of years to increase the effectiveness of the salve and naturally repels insects. Local all natural, raw honey, used extensively in ancient medicine, is an incredible antiseptic with powerful healing attributes to promote healing of cuts, cure ailments and diseases, and correct health disorders of many kinds. Wild crafted sage is high in minerals and traditionally known for having anti-biotic, anti-septic, and anti-inflammatory healing properties.
Ingredients: Comfrey Leaf, Wild Crafted Sage, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Goldenseal, Raw Aloe Vera Leaf, Echinacea, Goldenseal, Shea Butter, Neem Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Apricot Oil, Cocoa Butter, Local Raw Honey and Beeswax
Suggested Use: Use several times per day as needed.
- NOT FOR INTERNAL USE. TOPICAL USE ONLY. Apply topically to affected area as needed.