Herbs for Pet Liver & Lactation
Is your pet stressed, liver enzyme count abnormal, had heavy drug dosing, or exposed to environmental toxins?
Certified Organic Milk Thistle Seed Extract, made from certified organic seed, is traditionally used to improve liver health and function. It is very mild with no toxic side effects. Herbs of the World offers an excellent natural alternative to supplements formulated to support pets in heavy competition; pets that may have been exposed to over vaccination, chemical worming, heavy drugs used to treat injury or long term illness, environmental toxins, stress or over stimulation of fear emotions. It can be beneficial for:
- Healing and nourishing the liver to improve liver function
- Protecting the liver against toxic side effects of prescription medicines and heavy metals
- Promoting the excretion of certain hormones to encourage milk flow in lactating females
- Increasing bile production in the liver that helps break down fats in the intestine and regulating the digestion of fats
- Reducing inflammation of the intestine
- Stabilizing blood sugars and cholesterol
- Mild release of toxins, heavy metals, environmental poisoning, over vaccination, over use of chemical laden feeds, medicines and living conditions
- Acting against liver cancer by protecting specialized immune cells in the liver known as Kuppfer cells.
These miraculous seeds are one of the few herbs for pets traditionally used to nourish and heal the liver that have no real pharmaceutical equivalent. In European, French and Chinese tradition, milk thistle was used as a spring tonic to relieve pent-up energies housed in the liver that could cause illness.
Ingredients: Certified Organic Milk Thistle Seeds, Vegetable Glycerin Apple Cider Vinegar, Frankincense Essential Oil
Suggested Use: Choose correct dosage below and place under tongue or add to food.
- Pets under 3 LBS - 2 drops
- Pets 3-10 LBS - 5 drops
- Pets 11-20 LBS - 10 drops
- Pets 21 LBS and over - 15 drops