EQUINE CELLULAR DETOX | FLUSH FOR HEAVY METAL & ENVIRONMENTAL POISONING
Has your horse been exposed to heavy metals, over vaccinated, long term injury with drugs, has rashes, hives, race stress, does not drink enough water or needs a gentle effective flush?
This herbal detox flush for horses is traditionally known to release toxins from the body, especially those stored in the liver and all the internal organs of the body, to promote optimum horse health. Eliminating the body of toxins is just as important as a nutritious diet for any being on the planet. Cilantro and Zeolite are known to gently and effectively pull toxic substances from horse. Milk Thistle Seed is traditionally known to restore the liver, which is considered the seat of emotion in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Any excess of emotion, be it fear, anxiety, excitement, or competitiveness, can cause toxins to store in the liver. This blend helps to free the chi or energy channels surrounding the liver and other organs to eliminate these toxins and reduce any related race stress. It has also been useful on horses with allergies, skin rashes, abscesses, hives and cracked hooves. Equine Cellular Detox provides plant-based nutrients and can be beneficial for:
- Improving overall health
- Gently loosening and eliminating debris from the horse’s blood, muscles and internal organs
- Eliminating toxic residue caused by heavy metals, chemicals, vaccinations and chemical worming
- Reducing uric and lactic acid build -up related to stress, aging, illness, and overwork.
- Encouraging horses to drink adequate amounts of water
For additional benefits or if this product doesn’t work effectively by itself, use in combination with:
Suggested Use: 3 T twice a day for 30 days. Then 3 T per day as needed, 6 days a week. Can be made into a tea and poured over feed
- Option - Add 1 large handful of herbs to one quart of water into only a glass or stainless steel pot. Bring to a slow boil. Do not strain. Pour 2 cups of this herb brew including the grinds over the horse's feed two times per day for 10 days, then go back to dry herbs.
Ingredients: Celery Seed, Dill Weed, Cilantro Leaf, Zeolite, Milk Thistle Seed, Rosehips, Ginseng, Schizandra Berries, Chaste Tree Berry, Calendula