BRACE YOURSELF WITH DMSO | HORSE MUSCLE & LIGAMENT LINIMENT
NOT FOR INTERNAL USE
Does your aging or competitive horse need an all natural non toxic liniment or brace with a “pinch” of DMSO to make soreness, windpuffs, swelling, strained ligaments, over work or strain less of a problem?
Brace Yourself with DMSO is a blend of herbs for horses traditionally known for strengthening tendons, reducing swelling, alleviating pain or strain associated with overwork or aging. We’ve added Arnica, traditionally known for its antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties. We’ve also added Dragons Blood, a popular herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine, traditionally used to tighten tendons and ligaments, alleviate muscle stress, pain, and inflammation.
Our popular non-toxic equine first aid liniment offers a natural alternative to horse liniments containing toxic ingredients and can be beneficial for:
- Providing relief for lameness, swollen and sore tendons, ligaments and muscles.
- Minimizing the effects of tissue trauma to assist the healing process
- Relieving pain and reducing inflammation associated with strained tendons, over work, inflammation
- Reducing the risk of injury by strengthening ligaments and increasing flexibility by increasing circulation and reducing swelling pre event and after event
- Increasing circulation for faster healing and overall wellness
- Eliminating exposure to toxic ingredients found in conventional liniments
Suggested Use: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Apply topically as a soothing liniment before and after work on the legs, back, shoulder or neck of your horse. Do not use on open wounds or cuts. This may be used as a sweat 4 days a week.
For additional support, use in combination with the following herbal formulas:
Herbal Formula to support reducing inflammation, pain, strengthen joints and muscles, and relieving lower back pain
Ingredients: Arnica, Lavender, Yarrow, White sage, Asparagus, Bee Pollen, Myrrh, Poplar Buds, Eucalyptus, Dragons Blood, DMSO, Camphor, Noni, Cider VInegar, Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin.