EIPH SUPPORT EXERCISED INDUCED PULMONARY LUNG HEMORRHAGE
Does EIPH or respiratory distress hinder your competitive horse’s performance & recovery?
Bloodless Victory with Chinese herbs for horses is used as a preventative for EIPH in horses that perform in top-level competitions and experience bleeding from the lungs during heavy exertion. This formula strengthens every organ and system in the body and prepares equines for event stress. This is the ideal herbal alternative to performance horse supplements and is formulated for daily use. It is used by top level equine athletes that run in the Triple Crown, Dubai, FEI Show Jumping, NBRHA, Standardbred and Thoroughbred Race Horses, Barrel Racing, and Pole Bending Endurance Riding. DOES NOT TEST.
Bloodless Victory can be beneficial for:
- Strengthening the horse’s lungs to assist breathing
- Reducing lung hemorrhage resulting from EIPH in competitive racehorses
- Encouraging increased oxygen to blood ratio for better performance
- Reducing recovery times from physical exertion of competition
- Increasing endurance
- Reducing respiratory issues and lessening scar tissue.
- Detoxify the blood of environmental pollutants, drugs, etc.
- Reducing stress
- Heavy Work or Training: Begin with 3 TBS twice a day, 6 days a week
- Pre Event: 4 TBS twice daily the day before, day of and day after event
For best pre-event results, use in combination with:
Chinese Bleeder Liquid to minimize bleeding and improve race recovery
Run for Your Life, an herbal clembuterol that opens bronchial passages to improve oxygen to blood ration
Korean Stop Bleedin' to help prevent bleeding caused by race trauma
Horses that have EIPH should be shod with a balanced hoof or run barefoot to encourage full circulation. This will encourage blood flow from the digital arteries in the hooves up the legs to the heart and lungs. Use natural feed such as coconut fiber, natural grains, green leafy plants, berries, and root vegetables. Herbs of the World offers Seaweed Blend or Herbal Ocean for natural plant and sea based minerals.
Consult your vet about EIPH. We highly suggest using the full EIPH BLEEDER PROGRAM for optimal results. For more information on EIPH read, Herbs of the World Bleeder Program for Horses”.
Ingredients: Yarrow, Rose Hips, Cranesbill, Agrimony, Shepherds Purse, Parsley Leaf, Nettle, Beth Root, Lungwort, Burdock Root, Beet Root, Bladderwrack, Chamomile, Dulse, Schizander Berries, Tienchi, Artemesia Tridenta, kun bu, tienchi