ARMS LENGTH | HORSE DIGESTION, ULCERS, MUSCLE TONE SUPPORT
Does your horse cower during stress, go off feed, lose muscle tone, or has it been starved or ill with severe protein loss?
Arms Length is a synergistic blend of herbs for horses that provides a steady source of plant-based minerals, B vitamins and iron to nourish and renew the body, while gently coating the mucous membranes. It is a plant-based, non-toxic herbal alternative to conventional supplements for muscular and digestive problems in horses, especially young horses in heavy training that have difficulty dealing with the high demands of competition or horses that cower in the corner of the stall. These herbs are traditionally known to improve appetite and to build muscle so horses can flourish under any condition. Arms Length can be beneficial for:
- Improving digestion for maximum nutrient absorption and food assimilation
- Providing steady nutrients for healthy muscle mass and improved equine muscle tone
- Combating trauma due to environmental changes, travel and trailering
- Improving appetite to reverse impact of malnutrition and equine starvation protein loss
- Reducing mild equine ulcers
- Improving recovery time from competitive stress and heavy training
- Increasing energy and stamina
- Helping aged horses who are losing muscle weight and are lethargic
Essential nutrients are often depleted during training or as the horse ages, and can lead to poor health. Arms Length has been proven on the racetracks and in the show rings of North America since the 1990s. It is a must for equine athletes’ feed tubs during training, competition and heavy work. Arms Length should be used on a regular basis for full benefits.
Suggested Use: 3 TBS twice daily for 30 to 90 days 6 days a week. Reduce to 3 TBS once per day when symptoms improve.
- Prior to Heavy Work, Stressful Events, or Trailering: 3 TBS twice daily, 6 days a week as needed.
For maximum benefit use in combination with:
We suggest using our Ulcer Ease for more serious horse ulcer support
Ingredients: Carrot Powder, Beet Root, St. John’s Wort, Hyssop, Fenugreek, Peppermint, Slippery Elm, Angelica, Anise, Spearmint, Marshmallow Root, Dulse, Parsley Root, Hops