Anti-Stress Oil | Competitive and Injured Horse Remedy
Does your horse have chronic or competitive stress or poor hoof quality?
Anti-Stress Oil is a blend of oils for horses traditionally used for their long lasting and dramatic healing benefits. When used as directed, this high quality oil is easily worked into the skin to quickly permeate the cell wall and move into the cellular tissue, bloodstream, joint and spinal fluids to provide gentle effective healing. It possesses astringent, antiseptic, disinfectant, digestive, diuretic, and expectorant properties. This potent natural blend of lavender, frankincense, myrrh and other nutritive carrier oils is gentle enough to use as needed. Anti Stress Oil has been used successfully on competitive horses dealing with strain, trauma, injury, illness, and stress. A little goes a long way! It can be beneficial for:
- Increasing circulation to promote healing
- Encourage hoof growth and healthier hooves
- Reducing inflammation by inhibiting inflammatory molecules
- Strengthening the immune system
- Reducing pain and managing pain related stress
- Moving stagnant chi
- Balancing hormones that are strained due to stress or injury
- Preventing free radical damage and improving cellular health
- Calming and balancing
Ingredients: Organic Sesame Oil, Castor Oil, Magnesium Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Black Seed Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil, Myrrh Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil
- Apply small amount of oil in a gentle, clockwise motion to the entire spine from the withers down to the tail and tail bone, top of the head, between the ears, sides of the cheeks, or other sore or inflamed areas.
- Paint on coronet bands once a day for four days a week to encourage hoof growth and healthier hooves.
- Paint on coronet bands twice a day one before and day of competition