Herbs for Small Animal Stress Reducer
Does your pet worry, have thunder phobia, separation anxiety, travel anxiety, or exhibit destructive behavior?
This herbs for pet blend traditionally used to nurture the nervous system response to stress and negative patterns has been used successfully by pet owners for 17 years as an herbal alternative to conventional treatments. It provides plant based nutrients to the brain to enable your pet to relax. It is especially good for pets with thunder phobia or stress related anxieties or rescue animals that experienced abuse or starvation. As the brain relaxes and transmits healthy electromagnetic responses to the nervous system, animals start to trust people again and become better companions. Great item for your First Aid Kit! It can be beneficial for:
- Reducing stress by strengthening the brain's response to less than desirable conditions or negative patterns
- Calming nervous behaviors
- Calming a pet with thunder phobia
- Calming nervousness that inhibits performance prior to showing and travel
- Lessening the emotional stress associated with separation anxiety
- Recovery of the nervous system after starvation or abuse
- Avoiding negative side effects of treatments containing chemicals or toxic ingredients
Essence of Peace was originally developed for top show horses experiencing extreme anxiety due extensive worldwide travel and continuous competition. It has also proven effective for use with small animals.
Ingredients: Yarrow Flowers, Hops, Valerian Root, Catnip, Hawthorne Berry, Angelica, Scullcap, Chamomile, Parsley Leaf, Dandelion Root, Anise, Dragon Bone
Suggested Use: As needed prior, during and/or after stressful events.
0 -10 kg / 0-22 lb - 1/8 tsp
11-20 kg / 23-44 lb - 1/4 tsp
21-30 kg / 45-66 lb - 1/2 tsp
31-40 kg / 67-88 lb - 2/3 tsp
41-49 kg / 89-110 lb - 3/4 tsp
50-60 kg / 111-132 lb - 1 tsp
Essence of Peace is for short term use to manage stress related anxiety. For long term daily use we suggest: