Herbs for Horse’s Athletic Health
Is your horse getting the necessary plant and sea based minerals it needs to achieve peak performance and handle stress or has your horse been eating less than perfect feeds?
This is a synergistic blend of seaweed and herbs for horses that complement and enhance one another to improve your competitive horse’s overall health and vitality. We created Herbal Ocean to provide your horse with land and sea plant-based minerals and vitamins essential to athletic horses’ overall wellness. Kelp is a rich source of chromium, manganese and zinc, germanium, iridium and rubidium. calcium, iron and magnesium selenium and zinc. Dulse is a reddish-purple seaweed loaded with trace minerals that are found in lesser amounts in soil-grown plants. It is particularly rich in iodine, a mineral that promotes healthy thyroid function. Beets provide potassium, magnesium, fiber, phosphorus, iron, vitamins A, B & C, beta-carotene, beta-cyanine and folic acid. It can be beneficial for:
- Improving digestion with easily absorbed plant based minerals
- Improving glandular and thyroid health
- Providing protection from over sensitivity to allergens and increasing immunity
- Providing plant based antioxidants to prevent free radical damage and counteract the effects of aging and stress
- Promoting improved overall health and increase vitality
- Offering a natural herbal alternative to conventional horse supplements
We formulated Herbal Ocean specifically for horses living indoors on racetracks, depleted soils or in less than desirable living conditions, but it can be safely given to all horses.
Ingredients: Dulse, Bladderwrack, Slippery Elm Bark, Rosehips, Organic Beet Root. Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
Suggested Use: 3 TBS once or twice daily as needed for 30-90 days, then 3 TBS once a day 6 days a week.