Herbal Horse Cough Syrup
Is dry cough due to mold, moldy hay, allergies, dusty arenas or a sensitive respiratory tract impacting your horse’s ability to breathe and hindering performance?
This syrup is a blend of fresh, raw and dried herbal extracts and essential oils traditionally known to support the respiratory system and immune system. Hack No More is a healthy herbal alternative to conventional supplements or treatments for equine respiratory illness. It can be beneficial for:
- Providing soothing relief for coughs due to illness, allergies, mold or dust irritation
- Encouraging effective respiration when your horse is performing, working or running.
- Removing mucus from your horse’s head, lungs and respiratory passages
- Eliminating toxin build-up from the equine body
- Building the immune system
- Bringing a greater oxygen to blood ratio, especially when performing
- Providing relief for horses, sensitive to dusty arenas, arid areas, or with old scar tissue in the respiratory tract
For maximum effectiveness use in combination with one or more of the following:
- Immune Blast or Run For Your Life if horse is experiencing breathing problems
- Easy Breathe or Bleeder Program to protect the lungs and mucous membranes before a race or if showing in a dusty arena.
- Thumper to provide electrolytes for extra stamina during competition, and to coat the mucous membranes in the respiratory tract to prevent and heal coughing fits
Ingredients: Raw Wild Crafted Sage, Raw Aloe Vera Gel, Raw Garlic Juice, Raw Onion, Organic Tumeric, Raw Chilean Oregano, Raw Cilantro, Raw Ginger Juice, Horehound, Coltsfoot, Sage, Thyme, Rose Hips, local Organic Local Honey, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Cider Vinegar, Camphor, Peppermint, Cod Liver oil, Colloidal Silver
- Response to Symptoms or Prior to Heavy Work:1 to 2 oz twice daily for 10 days
- Pre Event: 1 to 2 oz twice a day 2 days prior, day of event and day after, or use as needed.