Herbs for for Pet Urination
Is your pet experiencing urinary tract crystals or urinating problems?
Go With the Flow is a blend of herbs for pets traditionally known for their diuretic properties to increase urine flow. This is a natural alternative to conventional treatments for urinary tract ailments. We recommend you contact your vet to have samples tested if you suspect a urinary problem. Go With the Flow can be beneficial for :
- Increasing urinary flow to mildly flush the kidneys and urinary tract
- Soothing mucous membranes
- Alleviating back pain associated with kidney problems
- Eliminating urinary tract crystals and toxic build-up*
- Gently detoxing the liver
- Making pets more comfortable and increasing energy
Ingredients: Nettle, Cinnamon Twig, Dang Gui, Bai Shao, Du Huo, Qin Jiao, Chuan Xiong, Fang Feng, Xi Sin, Niu Xi, Sang Ji, Sheng, Gan Cao, Milk Thistle Seed, Du Zhong,
Shou Di Huang, Fu Ling, Rou Gui, Dang Shen
Suggested Use: Two times daily for 10- 30 days then once a day for 6 days a week for maintenance.
- 0 -10 kg / 0-22 lb - 1/8 tsp
- 11-20 kg / 23-44 lb - 1/4 tsp
- 21-30 kg / 45-66 lb - 1/2 tsp
- 31-40 kg / 67-88 lb - 2/3 tsp
- 41-49 kg / 89-110 lb - 3/4 tsp
- 50-60 kg / 111-132 lb - 1 tsp
* Use P28 Free n Clear
for serious crystal and urinary problems, then switch to back to P10 Go With the Flow for maintenance.
*Not intended to diagnose, prescribe or treat any medical condition, nutritional or health system.
*If your dog, cat or small animal needs a Veterinary, please see one.