Easy Rider without Charcoal | Horse Digestive System & Nervous System Support
Easy Rider without Charcoal is a synergistic blend of herbs for horses traditionally known to support the competitive or nervous horse prone to colic or stomach ulcers and horses with excess acid due to stress, toxic diet or over use of track drugs or wormers. This is a non-toxic and less invasive herbal alternative to harsh chemical and drug supplements This formula does not have charcoal in it, but it does contain psyllium husks, which have been used for thousands of years by our ancestors as a high fiber, toxin mover for the body. Your horse will absorb nutrients better and be less prone to colic, stomach upsets and poor digestion. It can be beneficial for:
- Improving digestive health
- Relieving constipation, diarrhea, colic, sour stomach, gas, stomach cramps
- Eliminating toxins from the bowel and body
- Strengthening and toning the stomach
- Stimulating tone and energy
- Healing and soothing the nerves
If your Vet suspects ulcers, we suggest using in combination with Ulcer Ease to prevent and relieve ulcer symptoms
We suggest Easy Rider With Charcoal for detox and short term use.
Ingredients: Wormwood, Witch Hazel, Catnip, Chamomile, Fennel, St. John's Wort, Peppermint, Psyllium Husk, Papaya Leaf, Nettle, Chia Seeds, Charcoal
- 3TBS twice a day for thirty days or when ingesting questionable feed or water. Use once a day, 6 days a week, thereafter or as needed. Save in your medicine cabinet for flare- ups.
- Pre Event and Travel: 3 TBS 2 times per day two days before competition and during travel