Easy Rider WITH Charcoal|Horse Digestive System & Nervous System Support
Are colic, nervous stomach ulcers or excess acid impacting your horse’s health and performance?
This is a non-toxic and less invasive herbs for horses healing alternative to harsh chemical and drug treatments in a synergistic blend of herbs for horses. These herbs are traditionally known for their stomachic, nervine and tonic properties beneficial for improving equine digestive and nervous system health. Charcoal is traditionally known to nullify acidity, sooth gaseous stomach and pull toxins, including heavy metals and residual drugs from racing or conventional treatments from the system. Easy Rider with Charcoal is formulated for the competitive or nervous horse prone to colic or stomach ulcers and horses with excess acid due to stress, toxic diet or over use of track drugs or wormers. It can be beneficial for:
- Improving your horse’s digestive health by sweetening digestive juices and adding fiber to the diet.
- Relieving constipation, diarrhea, colic, sour stomach, gas, stomach cramps
- Eliminating environmental, drug and toxic build-up from the equine bowel and body
- Strengthening and toning the equine stomach
- Invigorating and stimulating the muscle tone and energy levels of your horse
- Providing healing and soothing the equine nerves to reduce stress
For long-term preventative maintenance we suggest Easy Rider Without Charcoal.
Ingredients: Wormwood, Witch Hazel, Catnip, Chamomile, Fennel, St. John's Wort, Peppermint, Psyllium Husk, Wild Crafted Artemesia, Papaya Leaf, Nettle, Chia Seeds, Charcoal
Suggested Use: Save in medicine cabinet for flare-ups or as needed.
- 3TBS twice a day for thirty days or when ingesting questionable feed or water. Use once a day, 6 days a week, thereafter or as needed. Save in your medicine cabinet for flare- ups.
- Pre Event and Travel: 3 TBS 2 times per day two days before competition and during travel