BUCOLIC DIGESTIVE EASE | Horse Colic Digestion Ease
Is your horse prone to colic, gas, stomach upset or doesn’t adapt well to change?
Bucolic Digestive Ease is proprietary blend of natural herbs for horses suspended in a non-toxic solution that contains plant based enzymes and volatile oils. It is a great first aid product to be used as support at the first sign of colic or as a preventative for colic prior to stressful events. Horses that are prone to colic experience stomach upset brought on by change, stress, imperfect feed, poor quality or insufficient water and competition.
It is the perfect natural alternative to conventional horse colic supplements and can be beneficial for:
- Eliminating excessive stomach acidity caused by stress, toxins or over eating of grains and other irritating substances.
- Reducing cramps.
- Clearing the stomach of stagnant chi for improved equine wellness
- Soothing upset stomach
This herbal remedy was made specifically for a veterinarian who asked for a product that replicated a proven, traditional liquid formula used by vets in the early 1900s. Today vets use this product to sooth upset stomach and to support preventing of or aiding in stopping colic.
Suggested Use: 1-cup formula to 1-gallon vet recommended oil for drenching in colic case, or in water. Please consult your Vet!
If you are looking for a daily product for extended use to improve your horse’s digestion, we suggest:
- Easy Rider with Charcoal or Easy Rider without Charcoal as a preventative to soothe stomach and aid digestion if your horse is prone to colic, sand colic or nervous stomach
- Arms Length to provide plant based nutrients to buffer the gut, calm a "worried" stomach, create energy and reduce lethargy, and help with protein loss.
- Ulcer Ease to reduce pain, discomfort and inflammation associated with stomach ulcers. This is our strongest herbal ulcer formula that has been used successfully by many competitive horses.
Ingredients: Cinnamon, Cardamom, Dill Weed, Cayenne Pepper, Distilled Water, Almond Oil, Raw Ginger Root, Aloe Vera Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Peppermint Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Camphor Crystals.