Herbs for Horse Muscle & Joint Pain Support
Does your horse suffer with arthritis or joint issues, been injured, competing hard, or showing signs of aging?
We’ve added two outstanding herbs to our 100% Pure Yucca to provide extra health benefits for your horses’ muscles, joints and connective tissue. Devil’s Claw, often called "Nature's Bute” is traditionally used as an anti-inflammatory and pain killing agent.
It is an excellent choice for an alternative to conventional NSAID drugs. Myrrh is traditionally used as a gentle anti-inflammatory and pain reliever with additional healing properties to promote healthy digestion and fight infection.
We suggest using this herbal blend daily to reduce the side effects of aging, wear and tear of competition, injury or strain. We use only PURE Yucca Schidegera, anciently known for countless health benefits to the joints, gut, liver and beautification.
Yucca encourages the body to produce natural steroids, which help to alleviate pain, speed up healing, and break down calcification in joints on bones. It can be beneficial for:
- Alleviating pain and inflammation due to arthritis and tendonitis
- Relieving back pain
- Avoiding side effects of conventional NSAID medications
- Reducing the risk of injury by increasing joint suppleness and reducing swelling
- Improving gut and liver health
Ingredients: 100% pure Yucca Schidigara, Devil’s Claw, Myrhh, Lemongrass
- 3 TBS twice daily for 30-90 days or until condition improves.
- Maintenance 3 TBS once daily 6 days a week
- Injury, Race or Performance Stress: 3 TBS twice daily 2 days before, day of and day after, then return to maintenance dose.
If you use Yucca as a pre race, we suggest using it in combination with EQ34 Free Flowin
to for optimal agility and comfort during performance.