Racing Garlic | Competition Horse Overall Wellness Support
Does your horse need support for his joints, pain, inflammation, immune system, stress, over all well being and recovery from high competition?
Racing Garlic is an excellent preventative and maintenance blend of herbs for horses that compete in today's racing and performance circuits. Formulated as an herbal alternative to conventional performance horse supplements, we combined garlic, traditionally known as "nature's antibiotic" with Eucommia bark, a Chinese herb commonly called the "youth herb", with other herbs traditionally known for their healing properties.
Racing Garlic can be beneficial for:
- Regulating the body’s digestive, respiratory, muscular, nervous and cardiovascular systems and glands to improve overall health
- Stimulating the equine immune system
- Providing nutrition essential for peak performance
- Raising energy levels for improved stamina
- Cleansing the equine body
- Reducing performance stress
- Improving equine flexibility
- Reduce inflammation and pain
- Increase muscle and ligament elasticity
- Reduce incidence of injury, by feeding herbs to strengthen the competitive horses mobility
In 1998, Peter Walder, long time North America, stakes winning thoroughbred trainer, asked our herbalist to formulate an herbal product that would cover a multitude of health concerns owners and trainers have about their competitive racehorses during heavy training or racing; a product that would support overall health of horses living in a captive, unnatural environment. We came up with Racing Garlic and it’s proven itself time and time again
Ingredients: Garlic, Rosehips, Eucommia Bark, Kelp, Schizandra Berries, Astragalus, Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, Thyme, Chamomile, Burdock, Hawthorne Berries, Yarrow
- Maintenance: Start with a pinch two times daily in feed or grain. Wet the horse’s grain with honey water, apple juice or water. Increase until the horse eats 3 TBS two times daily for 30 days, and then use 3 TBS once a day 6 days a week.
- Pre Event or Travel: 3 TBS twice daily two days prior, day of and day after, then return to maintenance dose.
- Horses with EIPH: Stop use 2 days prior to racing, we suggest the Bleeder Program.