Herbs for Hormonal Mare, Heavy Cycle Mare, Aggressive Behavior
Does your mare have a hormonal deficiency or imbalance that causes her to have difficult cycles, kick the stalls, bang her hips on the stall, "squirt", or exhibit aggressive or dangerous behavior or does your competitive mare get stressed and “go off her run” due to hormonal imbalance?
We developed this blend for those types of mares that may need extra plant-based support to perform better and handle easier. Warm Sally is a combination of our two best selling herbs for horses’ blends for mares: Psycho Sally
and Warm and Fuzzy
. These Chinese and North American herbs are traditionally known to balance hormones in strong cycles, to soothe and calm a “wind condition”. Sometimes a rich diet, processed feeds, lack of sunlight, stall rest, or heavy competition cause mares to become "unglued". People have used this herbal alternative to balance problem mares when conventional supplements have failed. It can be beneficial for:
- Improving mood, cranky or dangerous behavior for better performance
- Reducing the risk of injury or trauma by balancing/restoring hormone levels, nerves and internal organs to normal function
- Regulating cycles that are too hard or strong and lessening irritability
- Increasing your mares’ ability to focus on their jobs
- Making your mare easier to handle
- Improving performance
Choosing the proper herbs for horses blend is important for equine wellness. Difficult mares turn into easier to handle, high performance mares when they receive the herbs they require to nurture, soften and calm the body, while improving food digestion. Plenty of clean pure water is also essential. We care about horses!
Ingredients: Slippery Elm, Dong Quai, Burdock Root, Sage, Blue Vervain, Uva Ursi, Chaste Tree Berries, Seaweed, Eleuthero, Tienchi , Milk Thistle Seeds, Chia Seeds, Damiana Leaf
Suggested Use: Choose what works best for your mare
- 3 TBS 2 times daily for 30 days, then once a day 6 days a week OR
- 3 TBS once a day for 10 days a month during estrous cycle.
- Race Mares may need 3TBS once a day, 6 days a week when competing heavily.
- Stressful Events: 3 TBS 2 times daily 2 days before and during competition
For additional benefits we suggest using:
- EQ29 Herbal Ocean to provide extra plant-based minerals
- EQ35 Thumper herbal electrolyte for stamina, quick recovery from stress, plant based minerals for vitality and stamina
- EQ55 Ulcer Ease to relieve stomach distress, high in B vitamins and Iron, natural buffer