Horse Hoof Treatment
NOT FOR INTERNAL USE
Does your horse need an all natural, formaldehyde free hoof product to soften hooves before trimming and encourage healthy hoof growth?
Like Butter is a blend of herbs for horses traditionally used to soften hard or tough hooves prior to trimming. Originally formulated for a European vet who wanted a nontoxic formaldehyde free alternative to conventional hoof treatments, Like Butter has been used by vets and barefoot farriers for over 15 years as an effective pre trim. The ingredients have the ability to rapidly permeate the hove's cell walls to soften an moisturize the tissue for a few minutes, then harden up again. Painted on the coronet band, it encourages healthy hoof growth. Sprayed on a tender pink muzzle, it also soothes sunburn and helps to keep the skin strong and healthy. Can be safely used daily on the skin. We can assure you , this is the best product on the market today to soften your horses hooves. Like Butter is for topical use only and can be beneficial for:
- Softening horse hooves prior to trimming
- Supporting healthy hoof growth, when painted on the sole and coronet band
- Stimulating circulation in affected areas, which promotes healing
- Promoting removal of dead skin and stimulating normal growth of new cells
- Preventing sun burn damage on the nose and face of pink skinned horses
Aloe Vera has been called “one of the great healers" for centuries. Some of the Aloe Vera used in this blend is grown and used fresh by Herbs of the World. Comfrey is one of the traditionally treasured herbs that strengthens every part of the body, fights infection, and starts healing on contact. Herbs of the World has been a long time supporter of the barefoot horse movement.
For additional benefits use in combination with one or more of the following feed additives:
- EQ27 Garlic n Roses with Seaweed to increase circulation to the extremities, build immunity, help prevent thrush
- EQ43 Best Foot Forward to provide plant based minerals and herbs for healthy hoof growth.
- Rogers Hoof Oil for abscesses, thrush or scratches on or near the heels or the hooves.
CONCENTRATE. Distilled Water, Fresh Aloe Vera, Aloe Vera Concentrate, Comfrey, Lavender Oil, Echinacea, Vegetable Glycerin, Citric Acid.
Suggested Use: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Prior to Trimming - Dilute ½ part hoof softener with ½ part distilled water then apply to hoof prior to trimming. Dilute only as much as needed to avoid spoilage.
- Healthy Hoof Growth - Paint undiluted on coronet band 4-5 times weekly, or on sole of hoof.
- Sunburn - Apply undiluted formula to nose and face. Avoid contact with the eyes.