Herbs for Equine Protozoal Meningitis, EPM or Lymes
Has your horse had EPM, Lymes, Wobbles, Herpes or has muscle loss, hind end weakness, poor digestion, susceptibility to worms or low level infections?
Waste Not is a blend of herbs for horses traditionally known to kill protozoa that attacks the spinal sheath, repair leaky gut, and repair the damage done to the myelin sheath of the spine. It was formulated with the intent of providing support to horses with Equine Protozoal Meningitis or EPM, a serious health threat that requires veterinary attention.
It is also beneficial to horses with Wobbles, Lymes, parasite infestation, intestinal vermin, or leaky gut. When the gut becomes leaky from over vaccination, stress, poor diet, or eating hay that is moldy or full of protozoa causing leaky gut, these plant based nutrients provide a natural buffer for better digestion and improved health. It can be beneficial for:
- Providing plant based nutrients for horse with Wobbles, Hind End Weakness, EPM, Lymes, or Parasite Infestation
- Improving digestion for better nutrient absorption required of horses with leaky gut
- Counteracting negative effects of muscle wasting or protein loss
- Repairing degradation of the Myelin Sheath on the spinal chord
- Providing an all natural non toxic alternative to conventional treatments, without toxic side effects
Ingredients: Wormwood, Slippery Elm, St John's Wort, Garlic, Kelp, Bloodroot, Pau D Arco, Wild Crafted Artemesia Dentata, Wild Crafted, Black Seed, Myrrh
Suggested Use: 3 TBS 2 times per day until you have used up 2 bags.
For additional health benefits we suggest using in combination with: