CERTIFIED ORGANIC CHIA SEEDS | Aids Digestion, Joints & Energy
Do you suffer from poor digestion or lack of energy, are you prone to ulcers or do you just need Omega Essential Fatty Acids, high fiber and healthy protein added to your diet?
You’ll enjoy the mild, nutty flavor of the highly palatable Chia Seed! The USA Food and Drug Administration considers Chia Seed a "dietary supplement" and its nutritional content complies with the strict regulations required by the organization to qualify as a "healthy food". We add them to many of our herbs for people blends for their balanced nutritional components; chai seeds provide nutrients and eliminate debris. Chia acts as a barrier between the carbohydrates and the enzymes of the stomach resulting in slower metabolism and less stomach acid build-up. People are prone to ulcers because they constantly produce stomach acid. They tend to produce more stomach acid and more ulcers with increased stress or work load. Herbs of the World sell only organic high quality, human grade Chia seeds. They can be added to yogurt, salads, meatloaf, stew, muffins, cookies, pancakes or smoothies. They can be beneficial for:
- Providing essential Omega 3-6 oils
- Providing 27.6 grams of soluble fiber for every 100 grams of seed
- Soothing the stomach and all mucous membranes to ease inflammation caused by environmental pollutants, stress, injury or mental insufficiency
- Improving metabolism to reduce acid build-up in the stomach to prevent ulcers
- Reducing scar tissue in the lungs or bowels
- Increasing energy and stamina
- Improving joint health
- Keeping cells hydrated, especially during competition.
- Assisiting carbohydrate syndrome and diabetes
- Encouraging weight loss
- Promoting heart wellness
Ancient Mexican civilizations used chia seeds as a staple to increase stamina during war, hard labor and endurance races. They are an excellent source of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, minerals, protein, soluble fiber and low non-structural carbohydrate. These natives enjoyed longevity with a reported life expectancy of 120 years.
Chia Seeds Suggested Use: 3-4 TBS added to food once a day 6 days a week with one day off to give the body a chance to reboot. Chia is a natural, healthy food that provides optimal benefit when consumed on a daily basis.
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL THIS PRODUCT PRICE VARIES. IT GOES UP AND DOWN ACCORDINGLY.